Re: Iptables firewall

Thanks Daniel

Even though tiger does not show errors and debsums cannot check /bin, I
decided I am going to do a complete reinstall -again-- since aide (for
some reason), reports files changes in /bin /dev and other places.  I
don't know how to trust this report is until I learn more about aide.

I hope this thread has helped somebody else in the sense to secure a
system as much as possible before it is connected to the internet.  It has
become certainly more hostile.