RE: IPMasquerading and Domestic LAn

www.aboutdebian.com,
> and it seems very very useful. Give rc.firewll a try, it is a very
configurable and easy to use iptables script.
http://projectfiles.com/firewall/

Try shorewall ( in debian console, apt-get install shorewall )

>  I'd like connect in the lan some winzozzz client for using winmx, can
> have some problem???? None that can not be solved.

It is possible that you need to nat some port to your internal lan.
Sometimes you can do it manually, but for an automatic configuration ( for
example for MSN Messenger voice service ) you should install a upnp igd (
universal plug and play internet gateway device ).
Try http://linux-igd.sourceforge.net/ ( install de CVS version )

I hope that help,

Matias Lambert
OSInet Telecomunicaciones