DNS-Problem with ADSL-Router

After installing the Debian-Base, mc, less, snort and ulogd from
the localnet all was working fine.

But now my /var/log/mail.(err,info,log,warn) is filling up.

Exactly, it tels me, that sSMTP "can not locate smtp.wanadoo.fr"

Or better, I have no outgouing connections in any way.

OK, because my iptables Problem, I have tried to clear all !!!
Set the policy to ACCEPT...

But nothing is working.

Normaly I am using the DNS and, but now with
the ADSL I have on the ADSL-Router in the /etc/resolv.conf

How can I stop this crap ?

In /etc/ppp/peers/wanadoo.fr I have deletd the entry "usepeerdns"
but it does not help.

Any hints ?

Registered Linux-User #280138 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.org.