Re: short iptables script to use with Debian

hi alexander,

what i always do whenever i install a new server, is pay a vist to
http://morizot.net/firewall/gen/. there, i generate a firewall script,
which i modify for my personal needs aftwerwards. the script has some
standard protection against common attacks. when satisfied, i run the
script, then do a "/etc/init.d/iptables save active", et voila ;-)

regards,
-rodi.