Re: Spam

The question might be: Is lists.debian.org running an open-relay mail server?

Since i've unsubscribed my old (e-mail) address from all Debian lists,
i've *never ever* received one only of this 'worm-mails' again!!
After subscribing my new address, my inbox has been flooded with
this $#!t!!! Why?

Martin Burman disse: