Re: 2 Internet Links x 1 LAN

Thank you all who showed me the Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control  HOWTO!
>From the HOWTO, chapter 11, as indicated by Frederik Rousseau:

"Let's say that we have multiple connections, one that is fast (and expensive,
per megabyte) and one that is slower, but flat fee. We would most certainly like
outgoing mail to go via the cheap route."

That's exactly what I need. I'll study the documentation, and bring back the
subject to provide a solution for the list, in case someone else thinks it is an
interesting solution to have at hand :)

Regards,

Breno Moiana
Analista de Suporte - Partek Forest Ltda.
fone: +55 41 6672828
fax: +55 41 6673100
mailto: breno.moiana@partekforest.com
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."

"Ciência é conhecimento organizado. Sabedoria é vida organizada."
    -- Immanuel Kant