Re: connection attempts to tcp port 1726 from 4314

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:16:53 -0300, fabriciocannini wrote:
>Those are ports registered for iberiagames( can u believe it????)

I already knew it was something about iberiagames, the thing is there's nothing from iberiagames on the machine. What kind of software do they make?

>As u can see in the attached doc.

You don't have to send me port lists, I already have one in /etc/services and I can use Google to dig one if it's not there.

--
Martin Tsachev
http://martin.f2o.org