Re: connection attempts to tcp port 1726 from 4314

El(On) Thu, 27 Feb 2003 18:43:15 +0200
Martin Tsachev <martin@tempterus.com> escribió(wrote):

> Hi,
>
> anybody knows what uses tcp port 1726? I've got this: IBERIAGAMES but don't
> understand what it could be.
>
> It always uses source port 4314, comes from an XP box that doesn't run
> anything I am aware of that could use this port.

I've seen that snort reports probes from port 4314 as "potential code
red/nimda probe" so perhaps your XP box is infected.

Regards.

  Marcelo Ramos                  |      \/       __    |
  Debian Sid GNU/Linux 2.4.20    |              |_/    /
  Socio UYLUG Nro 125            |                     \
  Linux registered user #118109  |_____|\/|_____|\______\