Re: Running snort on a firewall - advisable?

	Honestly I believe this is a judgement call... Without giving
full details of my internal network topography I do run Snort on my
firewall/gateway machine as it is the only machine that has access to
check attempts to my external IP addresses.

	I do however setup additional security configurations on this
machine along with other steps to ensure it's integrity... So like I
said it is a judgement call...

	Jeremy