Re: Iptables question(s)

Got it all working now :-)  At first I tried doing as you suggested and inserted
the script parameter into the device block. That never worked, but the error
message delivered to the prompt led me to the anwser.

# Global parameters:

> > domainsearch "telusplanet.net telus.net"
> > retries 3
> > timeout 15

# device specific parameters

> > device eth0 {
> >         nodns
> > }

# this should be at the top of the file

> > script /etc/network/netfilter

The script parameter is only valid in the global configuration options of pump
(the stuff at the top of the file).

By inserting "script /etc/network/netfilter" at the bottom of the file pump does
not get to read that line after it passes the device specific parameters since
it exits after a DHCP lease request is completed and the device itself is
configured.

Its kinda explained in the man pages, only not written clearly enough for me to
understand :-D

Thanks again for the help...

Stef