Re: VPN and @Home

	You must have miss'd all the news/threads/etc a couple months ago
when @Home decided to change their TOS and make VPNs against it... With
that policy change I would not be surprised if they block'd the AH & ESP
protocols and the IKE (500/UDP) port as well as the GRE protocol used by
most Windows tunnels.

	This is definately an issue you will have to fight out with @Home
or find another more VPN-friendly provider most likely not cable modem...

	Sincerely,
	Jeremy T. Bouse, CCNA
	UnderGrid Network Services, LLC

--