VPN and @Home

Okay, this my first post to the group. I have set up a VPN server and can connect over a dial-up or LAN connection. My Nat pool and DNS are working. I have NO problems. However, whenever I make a connection over @Home I can only make the tunnel connection. No data is passed. I can’t even ping an internal IP address. According to my VPN manufacturer it sounds like ports ESP 50 and AH 51 are being blocked. I am sure @Home is blocking a port, even though they thoroughly deny it. I am sure there is a work around but I have no clue what it is. F.Y.I. my firewall is an IPSEC/IKE compliant firewall.

Also, my out-sourced firewall connection is supposedly IPSEC/IKE compliant. It was having issues connecting over @Home but they fixed the @Home issues. Can some one please help me? I really want to drop the people to whom we are out-sourcing our VPN. My only hurdle is making the thing work over @Home.