Re: Prevent acces internet

Squid comes with many usefull access control mechanisms. Read your
/etc/squid/squid.conf

You'll see some example rules that are commented. You should be able to
see how to easily craft a rule blocking certian ip's from using the proxy.

if i'm not mistaken, you could say:

http_access block <ip of the person you want to block>

but there's extensive docs on www.squid-cache.org on how to do this.

clint/schwack