Re: Building Debian firewall

G'day,
There is a webmin module to create ipchains based firewall, it's actually quite good. For those that don't know what webmin is, check out http://www.webmin.com/webmin .. It's great for giving to PHB's that think they know what they're doing, but you wouldn't want to touch your systems. (I know, I have one)

* PHB = Pointy Haired Boss
Arne P. Boettger wrote:

Hello Andreas,

Does somebody think that such a Debian-based router/firewall-construction-kit
would be possible.  I'm a bloody beginner in this field.

I'd like this idea, it would make useing such a minimal system
interesting for me too...

--
Neil Hunt
Systems Engineer