Port Forwarding and Apache Virtual Hosts.

I just ran into a problem.

I have a host on the private network that has four websites running on
it.  I have a firewall setup that forwards port 80 to the box.

	x.x.x.35:80>10.0.0.35:80

All the websites go to the same place.  The first <virtualhost>. I'm
guessing that the hostname is not being passed over...

I'm thinking at this point that I did my firewall wrong.  Do I even need
to forward ports to private subnet?  I'm really new to this stuff.  I
just had this though just now...  Maybe I should put the servers back on
the public addresses and then setup the firewall to block traffic on all
ports except for the ones I want open (22, 25, 80, 110).

The examples that I've seen so far have told me to port forward.  I
think... 8-)

All I really want is when I scan my subnet with nmap, for it not to show
netbios and a few other things.  And not to allow connections the the
ports that I want to hide.

--