Re: How to apply kernel-patch-freeswan the Debian way?

> F.Y.I.: Linus has *nothing* to do with 2.2.x (or any stable branch)
> releases. All 2.2.x kernels (except for 2.2.0 obviously) are done by Alan
> Cox,

Granted.

> so you may just as well grab one of the ac patches.

Then why are they calles ac and not X.Y.Z? The difference in name was chosen
for some reason. The ac patches are not really development versions, but
still they are not considered to be stable, or at least not tested enough
to be called that.
I do patch my kernels occasionally, but not "just as well", but rather after
reading some documentation on the patches.

Jörn, gone OT enough

--
If you treat your beta-testers as if they're your most valuable resource,
they will respond by becoming your most valuable resource.