Re: 2 Nic cards

On Sat, Mar 03, 2001 at 09:37:17PM -0700, jurie@firefly.coggles.net wrote:
> If you were dealing with two ISA NICs, it would be a whole different ballgame.

Depends on the NIC.  My firewall with 2 3C509Bs went together no
problem ... took about 40 minutes from tightening the last screw to a
working configuration (I did put the cover on later :)  Just a crappy
486 I had sitting around.  No worrying about module arguments or any
of that.

Micromuse Inc.                 | than a perfect plan tomorrow.