RE: Using SAMBA through the TCP wrappers

Configure SAMBA so it doesn't even know about the ext interface.
Under globals in smb.conf or in SWAT on the Globals screen you
can tell samba which interfaces to use.

This should work with daemonized or inetd driven samba, AFAIK.

Oh, and g2s (an inetd replacement) is available in woody, etc.

Q: Does the ipmasq default setup filter out external netbios traffic?

-adric@ccactus.com