Using SAMBA through the TCP wrappers

When I installed my system I decided to install the SAMBA server and use
it through the inet super daemon. From what the installation
instructions said, the SAMBA server will remain dormant untill it hears
traffic on the NetBIOS ports.

I installed PortSentry the other night and was testing it over at
www.grc.com, I found that with the SAMBA server running it left my
computer open to NetBIOS attacks.  I know that I could simply add the
following lines to my firewall script to disallow NetBIOS packets
through my external interface (eth0):

/sbin/ipchains -A input -i eth0 -p tcp -s 0.0.0.0/0 137:139 -j REJECT
/sbin/ipchains -A input -i eth0 -p udp -s 0.0.0.0/0 137:139 -j REJECT

This would prevent NetBIOS packets from sneaking through my external
interface. I also want to ensure that the SAMBA server will no longer
listen for NetBIOS packets on my external interface.

How do I configure the inetd.conf file or the HOSTS.* files so that the
SAMBA server will no longer listen for NetBIOS packets on my external
interface?

Stefan