true NAT

Hi people !

I wonder if it is possible to do static NAT on the Linux 2.2.x. I have
following situation:

Internet--------------Gateway----------------Internal network
                      a.b.c.d                x.y.z.0/24
                      e.f.g.h
                      i.j.k.l

The gateway has few interfaces (or aliases, don't ask why) and I would
like to map some hosts in internal networks to one of the interfaces (or
new created for this purpose) on the gateway (static NAT). Is this
posooble ? I don't want some hosts to go out to the internet with the
gateway address but some legal address from my pool. Thanks in advance.

Artur