Your 20 acres in the West

Own a piece of the West today for only $89 per month!
Located just 25 miles east of BOOMING El Paso, our property offers wide-open spaces, clear blue skies, and panoramic mountain views.  Ideally suited for home sites (now or retirement), ranching as well as many recreational uses such as hunting, camping and hiking.

For more information and pictures, as well as FREE information by mail - just go to:
http://greatacreage.netfirms.com/start.html.

Hurry, we have a limited number of properties at this price.