ipchains rules to allow ICQ through for MASQ client?

I'm looking for some rules to allow ICQ through a Masq/Firewall machine. I
think there was a mention of a ip_masq_icq module on Freshmeat once a while
back but I'm not sure.

Does anyone have any rules that work or pointers to more information on the
ICQ protocol itself?

Specifically I'm trying to get LICQ working from behind the Masq/Firewall.

ttylz

--
AIM: FDragon666			ICQ: 9333698
Today is Pungenday, day 4 in the season of Bureaucracy, 3166.

Moonchild without an opinion? Satan is skating to work tomorrow!
        -- Brett Manz