Firewall

       Hi Debian users,
        I have a lab with about 10 machines and 1/4 of a IP C class to use.
        I want to do a firewall for my lab.
        Today I have the following structure:

  .65               .99
 ----------      ------------      ---------
 | router | ---- | Firewall | ---- | hub 1 |
 ----------   |  ------------   |  ---------
              |                 |
              |                 ------------
              |                    | hub 2 |
              |                    ---------

            ---------
    64/97   | hub 3 |
            ---------

        Our netmask is 255.255.255.192. May I change it to 255.255.255.224?
        What will be the routes?
        How to do to login into the firewall, or better, how to uplink the
two hubs?
        What I want is to make a firewall for my lab and still access the
other IP range.
        Where I have to put the firewall (99)?
        How to set the firewall?
        After setting the firewall, how to configure the machines?
        Obrigado.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Abraços,		PH