VPN to a host behind the firewall

I have a firewall running Linux 2.12 kernel with patch from kerneli.org, Debian Slink (latest stable) and ipchains 1.3.9 (compiled from the original source).

The setup is like this:

   Internal net, non-legal IP series, masqueraded

      Firewall

  Internet router

A NT server on the internal net should now be used as a VPN server for Win98 clients connecting from Internet. NT use IP protocol 47 (gre) for VPN. The firewall is not responsible for any security issues on this protocol.

My question is:
  1) Do I have to apply any special patches in order to make the firewall handle IP protocol 47?

  2) What is the best way to reach the NT server on the internal network? Since the connections are coming from the Internet, I guess I need to set up some sort of port-forwarding?

Jarle
-
Jarle Aase
Author of freeware.

For support/suggestions: alt.comp.jgaa (newsgroup)
For information: info@mail.jgaa.com(email, auto-responder)
Private Email: jgaa@mail.jgaa.com
WWW: http://www.jgaa.com/
<no need to argue - just kill'em all!>