Statefull?

Does anyone know of a stateful firewall package for Linux? I've been
tasked to build a perimeter firewall, complete with proxies, and
one thing I Want to look at is a stateful firewall. There are lots of
packet-filtering options out there (my favorite to date is Sinus),
but nothing that really maintains state...

Tim

--
 (work) sailer@bnl.gov / (home) tps@buoy.com - http://www.buoy.com/~tps
                 "Normality is a statistical illusion."