Re: Just noise: Leaving

I have the impression not only that the list is not giving information but
that it is misleading to people not knowing about firewalls. And the
packages needed to build a debian firewall are already in place. I have
severe doubts about the direction this thing is going and I have been
using Debian for firewalls from the beginning. Some packages related to
firewalling in Debian have been released by me.