RE: Start up scripts

	Henry Hollenberg     speed@barney.iamerica.net

Yes, I see your point, I guess I'm the most vocal user at this point on
this site (since I'm paying for the connection! :-)), but this needs to
work well for many if it's to have any value....we need some numbers of
people beating on the architecture to validate it, not just me.

Do you think we could get away with proxying these and maintain a
"non-modultated" kernel?  Perhaps have an option in the install script to
branch to "modultated" or "non-modultated" with perhaps a brief note about
what's being given up and gained.

Oh yeah, I expect my site to grow into a heavily used site soon....so I'll
probably need to get with the program as far as the new whiz bang
protocols are concerned.