RE: Start up scripts

FTP-Proxy suffers from the same problems as passive mode sometimes. Also
where do you get that proxy software?

What's the exact risk we take with using a module?

Michael
--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20