2013-04-23, 19:00, Olivier, Achter Clarenburg 6a, Utrecht (was: Re: Key signature (and beer?) needed around Amsterdam)

Hi again,

OK, let's meet 19:00 tuesday april 23rd at

 Belgisch Bier Café Olivier
 Achter Clarenburg 6a
 3511 JJ  UTRECHT

 T: 030 - 236 78 76
 http://www.cafe-olivier.be/

15 minutes walk from Utrecht CS railway station.  They serve good beer,
and food also.

C U there!

Bye,

Joost

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 09:48:49AM +0200, David Moreno wrote:
> This sounds like a great idea. I'm totally down, how should we proceed?
>
> On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Joost van Baal-Ilić <
> joostvb-debian-20130409-0@mdcc.cx> wrote:

<snip>
> > I can make it there and then, as well as some
> > other people (I've heard at irc: OFTC #debian-nl).
<snip>