Key signature (and beer?) needed around Amsterdam

Hello,

Since I moved to the Netherlands I have not had physical access to the GPG key that I have on the Debian keyring. Since I'm planning to come back to contribute in Debian, I would like to have a new key added into the keyring and just have the old one removed. In order to do that, I need to have my new key signed by some DDs and Debian folks :)

Hence, could I invite someone (or more?) a beer in Amsterdam this week to get it signed? I could also travel.

Thank you,
dm.