Re: Key signature (and beer?) needed around Amsterdam

This sounds like a great idea. I'm totally down, how should we proceed?

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Joost van Baal-Ilić <joostvb-debian-20130409-0@mdcc.cx> wrote:
Hi David,

And/or lets meet 19:00 tuesday april 23rd in Utrecht.  (We could meet at
Florin, or Café België e.g.)  I can make it there and then, as well as some
other people (I've heard at irc: OFTC #debian-nl).

Bye,

Joost

--
http://damog.net