Re: Debian BSP @ Randomdata, Utrecht between 12-14 Oct

On Mon, 2012-10-08 at 22:55 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> On Sun, 2012-09-09 at 01:23 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> > To help squeeze some more bugs for wheezy, Thijs Kinkhorst and I are
> > organising a bug squashing party during the weekend of 13 and 14
> > October. Hackerspace Randomdata[1] in Utrecht has kindly offered to
> > host us. If there is enough interest we might open the space on Friday
> > afternoon as well.
> >
> > If you are interested in attending, please register yourself at the
> > wiki[2] so we can get an idea of how many people to expect. This is
> > important so we can determine whether we should arrange for access to
> > a spare room adjacent to the space.
>
> A quick update:
>
> At the moment there are 16 people listed as interested on the wiki,
> which means that we won't be able to fit into the Randomdata hackerspace
> itself. I've been trying to arrange for access to the photo studio
> adjacent to the space, but for various reasons that's not gone as well
> as I was hoping.

Study Association A-Eskwadraat (http://www.a-eskwadraat.nl/) has kindly
offered to host us instead, and has sufficient space. They are located
in the Buys Ballot Lab building at the university campus in Utrecht.

The wiki has instructions on how to get to A-Eskwadraat:
http://wiki.debian.org/BSP/2012/10/nl/Utrecht#Transport_and_practicalities

We'll be there from 10 AM on both Saturday and Sunday.

Cheers,

Jelmer