Re: Debian BSP @ Randomdata, Utrecht between 12-14 Oct

On Sun, 2012-09-09 at 01:23 +0200, Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> To help squeeze some more bugs for wheezy, Thijs Kinkhorst and I are
> organising a bug squashing party during the weekend of 13 and 14
> October. Hackerspace Randomdata[1] in Utrecht has kindly offered to
> host us. If there is enough interest we might open the space on Friday
> afternoon as well.
>
> If you are interested in attending, please register yourself at the
> wiki[2] so we can get an idea of how many people to expect. This is
> important so we can determine whether we should arrange for access to
> a spare room adjacent to the space.

A quick update:

At the moment there are 16 people listed as interested on the wiki,
which means that we won't be able to fit into the Randomdata hackerspace
itself. I've been trying to arrange for access to the photo studio
adjacent to the space, but for various reasons that's not gone as well
as I was hoping.

I'm still trying to organize access to the studio, but if that doesn't
work out (it's hard to say at the moment whether it will) we could go to
Tech Inc instead (a hackerspace near Amsterdam Amstel) which has more
space. I'll let you know as soon as I know more.

Cheers,

Jelmer