Utrecht Debian meetup, Sunday July 4

On Fri, July 2, 2010 13:44, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> The summerschool is in the city center (Drift 21). Housing is organised by

Right, that's dead center indeed.

> - Sunday I will be all day at the summerschool, but should be available in
>   the evening.

> Sunday evening seems the best option to me, if that's OK for you.

That would suit me best aswell.

Are there other interested people on this list? Please speak up :-)

Will you still need to eat then? Since Drift is located very conveniently
for getting something to eat or drink, I propose that I/we just meet you
at the front of the building and walk from there.

> Cheers - and good luck for that soccer match this afternoon :-)

It will be a piece of cake ;-)

Thijs