Re: [VAC] Utrecht, Edinburgh, London

Hi Thijs, hi debian-nl,

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 11:31:48AM +0200, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:

> We can continue this thread in private email or on debian-events-nl if you
> don't mind it being public.

Sure!

> On Thu, July 1, 2010 16:26, Ralf Treinen wrote:
> > Hi, I will be travelling the best part of the next two weeks:
> >
> > 3/7 -> 6/7   Utrecht, International Summer School [1]
>
> > If anyone is around for keys and/or beers drop me a mail
>
> I live in Utrecht, would be nice to meet up if you've got some time left.
> (DD's like bas, guus, jelmer, jeroen also live in Utrecht, perhaps they're
> also interested). It's already quite short time as it starts tomorrow I
> see.
>
> Do you have a program with some room in it? Where exactly is the
> summerschool (university building name?) and/or your accomodation? If you
> have not too much time we can probably arrange something close to either
> of those.

The summerschool is in the city center (Drift 21). Housing is organised by
them, and I will get the address of my accomodation at arrival. If I
understood correctly it will be nearby, though I am not sure. At the school
I will be in the advanced track of the "International School on Rewriting
(ISR)", but I don't know the exact room number.

My precise schedule, as far as I can see now, is as follows:

- I will arrive Saturday late afternoon, pick up my keys, drop my bag, and
  then I am basically free for the rest of the evening.
- Sunday I will be all day at the summerschool, but should be available in
  the evening.
- Monday I will be at the school in the morning, and will probably do some
  tourism in the afternoon. In the evening I will attend the dinner
  organized by the school.
- Tuesday I will give my last lecture in the morning, and leave at
  latest in the early afternoon.

Sunday evening seems the best option to me, if that's OK for you.
I'll put my cell number in the debian ldap this evening (I do not
have my password or gpg key here at work).

Cheers - and good luck for that soccer match this afternoon :-)

-Ralf.

PS: please cc me in answers as I am not subscribed to this mailing list.
--
Ralf Treinen
Laboratoire Preuves, Programmes et Systèmes