Re: [debian.nl] Visiting Amsterdam, keysigning?

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 04:37:19PM +0200, Jasper S. Harms wrote (that
I wrote):

||  >Shall we say, 19.00 at the meeting point at Amsterdam Central station?

||  I'll be there!

I have just spoken to Lars on the phone, and it appears that he cannot
make it.  Work goes on into the evening, and it takes priority.  We'll get
an opportunity to meet Lars some other time.

As that leaves only three of us, I prefer canceling.

I hope I'm reaching all of you in time.

Ciao.                                                             Vincent.