Re: [debian.nl] Visiting Amsterdam, keysigning?

Wichert:

||  I'm going to have to cancel for this meeting. Lars: I might be able to
||  meet you when you leave on wednesday; what time will you arrive at the
||  airport for your flight?

Pity.

As far as I know, that leaves Wouter van Heyst, Jasper Harms, and me
(Vincent Zweije).  And the Lars, of course.

Are you all getting this?

Shall we say, 19.00 at the meeting point at Amsterdam Central station?

Anyone know a nice place to get something to eat?

I'll be reachable on my mobile at +31 6 45436768.

See you then.                                                 Vincent.