Re: [debian.nl] Visiting Amsterdam, keysigning?

On ti, 2003-07-01 at 14:22, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I'm going to have to cancel for this meeting. Lars: I might be able to
> meet you when you leave on wednesday; what time will you arrive at the
> airport for your flight?

Unfortunately, I couldn't make it to Amsterdam to a meeting on Tuesday.
Our meeting at the client's factory ended at around 17, and then there
was a dinner with the client, and then I went to my hotel room to hack
on our software so that I could have a new version ready for the meeting
on Wednesday morning.

My apologies. On the other hand, if the client continues to be
satisfied, they may pay me to go to .nl again, and in that case I hope
to arrange for an extra night or two to stay there at my own expense and
have some time to meet people properly.

Wichert, alas, from my point of view .nl did not have Internet - the
client was unable to let me plug in my laptop to their network. That's
partly because they have a war inside the company - everyone else
against the IT department, which means that among other things, nothing
computer related works very well, and the IT department flatly denies
the existence of UTP-5.