Re: [debian.nl] [OT] Verkiezingen 2003 & IP

But the real question is... which of the sites are hosted on Debian? :o)

Is typical though, that the OS of a party site says more than enough about the
party itself. Then again, you would expect the LPF to be hosted on a Win95 box...

Most parties do have a position on IP-issues, it's just that they don't believe
it's important enough (that the public doesn't really care) to put in their program.

Cheers,
Alex

Quoting Thomas Hood <jdthood1@yahoo.co.uk>:

> GroenLinks has an interesting position on open source:
> http://www.groenlinks.nl/partij/2dekamer/publikaties/Softwarenota191102.pdf
>
> I wasn't able to find any info on any of the other party
> sites about their positions on issues of intellectual property
> (intellectuele/intellectueel eigendomsrecht), open source
> software, etc.  Do these parties _have_ any positions on these
> issues?
>
> Also, out of curiosity I looked up the party sites at netcraft.com:
>
> VVD  www.vvd.nl             Microsoft IIS/5.0 Windows 2000
> CDA  www.cda.nl             Microsoft IIS/5.0 Windows 2000