Re: Linuxworld NY

Matt Taggart writes...

> "Jaldhar H. Vyas" writes...
>
> > * Miles from tinyapps.org is sending us a shipment of t-shirts (See
> >   http://www.tinyapps.org/tuxshirt.jpg for the design)  We probably want
> >   swirl t-shirts too.  Who can look into this?
>
> I am taking care of this. We will have 300 shirts of the normal
> swirl/"debian/rules" design.

Ok the shirts have been ordered and will be delivered to the show.

> > * Cds.  If debian-installer beta 2 will be ready soon or the CVS version
> >   is usable, we should make CDs of that.  Otherwise I would suggest
> >   knoppix.  Adam, I think you said you would look into that?
>
> Once it's decided what we want to use I can burn CDs, just let me know.

I won't be able to burn CDs. I think Joey Hess said that the d-i beta 2
is nearly ready. Joey, got a url for us?

> > * stickers, banner.  Matt were you going to look into that?
>
> I will.

I found out that Kinko's has vinyl banner stock that they can print on
via their inkjet raster plotter. So you can do full color banners of up
to 48" wide with 24 hour turn around. I was thinking that doing a
48"x48" banner of the logo would be cool(quote ~$100), but I ran out of
time.  If someone else wants to do it that would be cool, otherwise we
can consider doing it last minute in New York before the show.

See you there,

--
Matt Taggart
taggart@debian.org