Re: OLS and DebConf 2

Edward Betts wrote:
> Yes, I thought it would be OLS during the week and DebConf at the weekend.

Yeah what happened with that?

> Camping sounds good, saves money on accommodation. I think I can carry a tent
> and my laptop, I managed it for HAL 2001. I need to save money now, I just
> found out the price of OLS, Early registration for Students is $199 CAD.

Ouch! Double ouch for the non-student registration. As a starving debian
developer[1] this comes close to breaking the bank. I'll have to sleep
on this expense.

Anyone who is plannin to go to OLS, register soon, because the prices get
worse:

          Early registration March-April) $299CAD
          Early registration for Students $199CAD
          Full registration (May-June) $399CAD
          Full student registration $299CAD

--
see shy jo

[1] Well, not really. <pats expensive new laptop>