Re: OLS and DebConf 2

Edward Betts wrote:
> About to book my flights on priceline.co.uk, I am going to fly to Toronto and
> get a train to Ottawa for OLS, there are a few days to kill between the end of
> OLS (29th June) and the start of DebConf 2 (5th July), what do people here
> think I should do with the time? Are there going to be other developers
> hanging around for this time, any plans?

I've been considering going to OLS as well as DebConf, but I haven't
entirely firmed up plans. Hadn't realized there was quite so long a gap
in between the two either.

If I do go, I might just swing down to Ithaca NY to visit my Alma Mater
in between the conferences. Might do a little camping or something.

--
see shy jo