So 229.00 (priceline) + 58.41 (VIA Rail Canada) == 287.41 UKP or less.
Plus accomdation and food for 2 weeks.

(USA 1.3903  dollars == 1 UKP, Canada 2.1983 dollars == 1 UKP)

Tue, Jun 25, 2002
 From     Toronto          Tue, Jun 25, 2002 12:30
 To       Ottawa           Tue, Jun 25, 2002 16:23
 Train    44
 Carrier  VIA Rail Canada
 Economy discounted (V)
 Passengers: 1 Student

Mon, Jul 8, 2002
 From     Ottawa           Mon, Jul 8, 2002 08:40
 To       Toronto          Mon, Jul 8, 2002 12:53
 Train    43
 Carrier  VIA Rail Canada
 Economy discounted (V)
 Passengers: 1 Student

Fare: $ 120.00
Taxes: $ 8.40
Total Fare: CAD $ 128.40

This is a student fare, I need an ISIC (International Student Identity Card) to
prove I am a student, STA (The Student Travel Agent) will sell me one for 6 UKP.
Not sure how much none-student tickets are, I have not looked.

I have not booked this ticket, and the times are just a guess to get pricing
info.

--
There is a policeman in all our heads - he must be destroyed.
http://people.debian.org/~edward/