- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cc: Frans Pop <email@example.com>, Bart Cornelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Martin Zobel-Helas <email@example.com>, "Martin F. Krafft" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>, Lionel Elie Mamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wolfgang Lonien <email@example.com>, Thijs Kinkhorst <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>, Thomas Lange <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christian Nordmann <email@example.com>, Cyrille Bollu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joost Van Baal <email@example.com>, Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Subject: FOSDEM booth
- From: Wouter Verhelst <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 02:02:45 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060221010245.GA3906@country.grep.be>
One final thing for FOSDEM: the booth schedule. As said, the names on
the list represent those people who will have the final responsibility
of the booth at the designated time, and should not leave it; but I
expect more people will show up anyway, so most of the time they won't
The schedule that I've come up with for now looks like this:
14-15: Joost Van Baal
15-16: Wolfgang Lonien
16-17: Florian Ragwitz
10-11: Christian Normann
11-12: Thijs Kinkhorst
12-13: Bart Cornelis
13-14: Lionel Elie Mamane
14-15: Aurelien Jarno
15-16: Cyrille Bollu
16-17: Rene Engelhard
As you can see, there's still place for four more people; volunteers are
welcome. I'd prefer to at least get the 13-14 slot on saturday and the
9-10 slot on sunday filled still; I presume the 17-18 slots will be less
important, because experience tells us that the meeting will start to
dissipate during this time anyway. However, if enough people are
interested, there's of course nothing wrong with getting those slots
filled as well.
As for things to put on the booth, I've got:
* babelbox, which Frans would set up. Frans, is that still a go?
* Thomas Lange would run a FAI demo. Thomas, is that still a go?
* Merchandise material:
* Martin Zobel-Helas would bring something (though I didn't hear
specifics yet; Martin?)
* Martin F. Krafft would bring some leftover flyers, T-Shirts,
Sweaters, pins, keychains, stickers, etc. Martin mentioned the
possibility of bringing some of his famous books as well, though I
heard there was a problem there. Is this going to happen? Is the
rest still a go?
* Steve McIntyre would bring T-Shirts. Steve, no problems?
If I've left out anyone else, or if anyone can come up with something
interesting in the few days that are left, I think that'd be nice;
because we get to fill two tables, and the amount of stuff we have
*might* be not enough to fill them both.
Fun will now commence
-- Seven Of Nine, "Ashes to Ashes", stardate 53679.4