Re: FOSDEM booth
- To: Wouter Verhelst <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org, Frans Pop <email@example.com>, Bart Cornelis <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Martin Zobel-Helas <email@example.com>, "Martin F. Krafft" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Steve McIntyre <email@example.com>, Lionel Elie Mamane <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Wolfgang Lonien <email@example.com>, Thijs Kinkhorst <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Aurelien Jarno <email@example.com>, Thomas Lange <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Christian Nordmann <email@example.com>, Cyrille Bollu <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Joost Van Baal <email@example.com>, Rene Engelhard <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Florian Ragwitz <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: FOSDEM booth
- From: Steve McIntyre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:22:14 +0000
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20060222112214.GB19905@einval.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20060221010245.GA3906@country.grep.be>
- References: <[🔎] 20060221010245.GA3906@country.grep.be>
On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 02:02:45AM +0100, Wouter Verhelst wrote:
>As for things to put on the booth, I've got:
>* babelbox, which Frans would set up. Frans, is that still a go?
>* Thomas Lange would run a FAI demo. Thomas, is that still a go?
>* Merchandise material:
> * Martin Zobel-Helas would bring something (though I didn't hear
> specifics yet; Martin?)
> * Martin F. Krafft would bring some leftover flyers, T-Shirts,
> Sweaters, pins, keychains, stickers, etc. Martin mentioned the
> possibility of bringing some of his famous books as well, though I
> heard there was a problem there. Is this going to happen? Is the
> rest still a go?
> * Steve McIntyre would bring T-Shirts. Steve, no problems?
No, should have quite a large stock with me.
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK. email@example.com
"C++ ate my sanity" -- Jon Rabone
Description: Digital signature