Re: CeBIT booth

On 24 Mar 2005, at 13:21, Tobias Klauser wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2005 at 11:52:44AM +0100, Daniel Baumann wrote:
Quite normal, at least for Ganneff. His first words seeing my passport
were 'are you bill gates?' *That* is depressing...
Hey, I thought this keysigning thing is just about looking at other
peoples passports and making fun of it? There are even folks who refer to
keysigners only as "passport fetishists".

Good to know. *shrug*

SCNR,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer