Re: CeBIT booth

On 16 Mar 2005, at 19:34, Sven Guckes wrote:
Wow .. das war wie ein schlag ins Gesicht. Sie wollten dann nicht mehr mit mir reden. Keine Neuigkeiten .. kein anregendes Gespräch, nur Gift
  und Geifer :(

come on - that's Debian for you! ;-)

I saw the smiley... but hey... that shouldn't happen, right? And as Mr. Schmehl said: ``And if it was Ganneff: Don't be afraid of him. As long, as he had have enough food, he is okay... in some way or another.'' (:

I felt a bit uncomfortable too when I was there, but this might have been my behaviour anyway. Both of the DDs also criticised the picture on my passport when we did the keysigning. Depressing... |:

And it was hard to find even if you did know that it has to be there. Mainly because it headed the wrong way into the OpenBooth, not to a bigger way.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
Debian Developer