Chemnitzerer Linuxtag

Hi again!

* Alexander Schmehl <alexander@schmehl.info> [050125 16:05]:

> Currently I have the following people on my list:
> - myself
> - Noèl Köthe
> - Andreas Tille
> - Nico Golde
> - Martin Loschwitz
> - Silke Reimer

I just sent the mail and telling, them that all but Noèl are speakers
having allready done their reservations.

They would like to print some kind of "both plakate" in corporate
design.  An example is available here [1], instructions how they would
like to have the data for them is available (in german) here [2] (scroll
down to "Stand Plakat").

Currently I'm quite busy, any volunteer to create it?  Shouldn't be that
complicate.  The (shorted) text from the flyer, and some screenshots
(installer? Desktop with some apps / games?  Michael Bancks xfce4 on
Hurd screenshot?) should do fine.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander

Links: