Re: LinuxDays.lu (25th/26th of January 2005): Organisational Things

* Martin Schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [041230 11:13]:

> > Joost, are there still Debian flyers left? If the number hasn't
> > changed since 16th of December, could you send us 40 of each, FR/NL
> > and DE/EN? Bob, can you send him your address for the flyers, so that
> > the flyers are already in Luxembourg if anything goes wrong on my
> > side?
> s/Joost/Noèl/ ?

IIRC Joost printed some for an event in the Netherland / Belgium (?) a
couple of month ago.  I think he printed them after Michael Banck
updated them.

But yes, Noèl / credativ should have flyers, too ;)

Axel:  German / English ones will do?

> > Is there a possibility to get that Illiad poster with "Why Mike likes
> > Debian" (http://www.infodrom.org/Debian/mike.html)? Especially, are
> > there already copies available for selling?
> I don't think so, somebody would have to print that graphic.

IIRC we didn't printed some, because we only have a small scale jpg
somewhere at infodrom.org.

Yours sincerely,
  Alexander