Re: Upcoming Linux-Kongress Organisation

Martin Waitz wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 07:30:58AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> > I only saw that Thomas Lange, Michael Banck and Martin Waitz will
> > attend and maintain the booth.  Is that correct?
>
> I will help there but please don't expect me to be there all the time.
> I still have other work to do but I will help whenever I can.
>
> I'm working here at the University in Erlangen. If anyone needs some
> information or contact persons about the location I should be able to
> retrieve them.
> What local organization is needed?

Setting up the booth, dismantling it.  Hooking it up to the power and ip
network.  I could also imagine that Michael could use a place to sleep.
The first part doesn't have to be taken care of by a local person, though.

Regards,

	Joey

--
This is GNU/Linux Country.  On a quiet night, you can hear Windows reboot.